Saturday, August 18, 2007

Duncan Hospital, Raxaul Part 2


A newborn with hair long enough to make me jealous... ;-)



Another newborn I delivered by a C- Section.. it was a baby with hydrocephalus and he weighed 6.4 kilos..... Had to refer him to a higher center for further management. Don't know what happened to him...



Look at him stare at me.......



His mother actually fed him biscuits soaked in buffalo milk within days of his birth because she thought he was big enough to eat..... and eat he did... she told me proudly the next day during rounds....





Enter Sandman
Twins born in the labor room... twin pregnancies are quite common here.... These two fellas reminded me of the enter sandman video by Metallica..





Looked much better this way....














Something to gross you out finally.... Some maggots from a child's infected scalp... Yummy huh? Wait till you see the video...

No comments: