Monday, June 9, 2008

Hetauda picnic

Hi there folks. If anyone reads this that is. Well it has been a long while since I blogged last. I realize that though a lot had been happening all this while, I just couldn't put it all online for you.

So here it is. I am starting from the picnic the whole hospital had over 2 days in Hetauda, Nepal, about 4 hours from here. It was a great outing and we all had a lot of fun. We needed it.

We went in about four vehicles, which included 2 hired buses.
All the junior doctors went together in a small van.
The picnic was on the banks of a small river.
The water was very cold.

There was this bridge which led to the other side of the river. And on the other side were hills covered by forest.
And there's where I saw these two kids rocket right up a hill. It was all dry; the forest was further up.

And then I saw them zoom down the hill at top speed.
And when they realized that I had a camera and was awestruck at what they were doing they gave me an opportunity to take some great action snaps.
Now by action snaps I mean real lively action like doing a somersault jumping off a small rock, and jumping down a cliff into the not so deep water.

We came back by seven in the evening, dead tired.
Most of us crashed right away not to wake up till the next morning.


All in all it was a good day. ;-)

No comments: